Please note that this site does not work properly in Internet Explorer. Please switch to another browser like Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Safari.
We know how frustrating it is when something does not work as intended – which is why we endeavour to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible. The quickest way is to fill in a complaint form and mail it to us – we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You will find the complaint forms here on the website.
We can only deal with complaints from professional installers. If you are a private customer, please contact your local installer.
Do not start processing a complaint (deinstallation and/or replacement) without filing a complaint or otherwise contacting us, because if the product is no longer in your possession, or is damaged or similar, this may affect our ability to help you afterwards.
How to file a complaint
Follow these steps if you or your customer experience a fault or defect in a METRO THERM product that, in your opinion, warrants a complaint:
- Fill in the form below, possibly in conjunction with the customer, and send it to us so we have all information we need to open the case. Please be aware that in case of mandatory information missing, we reserve the right to reject the complaint.
- You will then receive a METRO case no., and we will agree on what has to be done and at what price.
- Returns need to be labelled with the allocated METRO case no.
- If the product is not labelled with a case number, it will be returned.
- The METRO case no. must be quoted on the bill you send to METRO THERM.